- Bounce and Play – Bounce-n-Play offers children a place to crawl, slide, bounce and paint no matter what the weather and a place for parents to relax, visit with friends, catch up on e-mails or get a little exercise on the treadmill. Bounce and Play also has a Laser Tag facility next door in the old Office Depot building.
- Carter Mountain Orchard – Pick your own fruit beginning in mid-April through November.
- Chaps Homemade Gourmet Ice Cream – Chaps offers quality homemade ice cream, donuts and grill service in a delightful 50’s atmosphere.
- Discovery Museum & Carousel – The Virginia Discovery museum brings young children and families together to engage minds, excite imaginations and explore the world around them. While there don’t forget to let the kids jump on the carousel in front of the museum.
- Jump Cville – Jump is a 20,000 sq. feet indoor trampoline park located on Route 29 North in the Gardens Shopping Center in Charlottesville. They have over 8,000 sq. feet of connected trampolines as well as angled trampoline walls, a dodgeball court and foam pit.
- McCormick Observatory – You can observe the stars and planets through the UVA McCormick and Fan Mountain telescopes. You can find the public night schedule by clicking here.